A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Jew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jew
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jew Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jew graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy McDonald Jew MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy M. Jew practice?
- Dr. Kathy Jew has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Jew practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Geriatric Doctors.