A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Karamlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Karamlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Karamlou, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamlou graduated from George Washington University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Karamlou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Karamlou MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Karamlou practice?
- Dr. Kathy Karamlou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Karamlou practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Rheumatologists.