Learn more about Dr. Kathy Karamlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Karamlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karamlou
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Karamlou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Karamlou, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamlou graduated from George Washington University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Karamlou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Karamlou MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Karamlou practice?
- Dr. Kathy Karamlou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Karamlou practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Rheumatologists.