A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Toler is Satisfactory. Dr. Toler has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Toler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Toler graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Toler has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Toler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. Toler practice?
Dr. Kathy Toler practices Neurology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Garland Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Toler, Dr. Kathie Toler, Dr. Katheryn Toler, Dr. Katy Toler, Dr. Karyn Toler, Dr. Kara Toler, Dr. Karin Toler, Dr. Cathryn Toler