A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Toler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Toler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Toler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Toler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Toler has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy A Toler MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. Toler practice?
- Dr. Kathy Toler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Toler practices Neurology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Garland Neurologists.