A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Pehl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pehl graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pehl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pehl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Pehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Pehl practice?
Dr. Katherine Pehl practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Pehl, Dr. Caitlyn Pehl, Dr. Caren Pehl, Dr. Carin Pehl, Dr. Caryn Pehl, Dr. Catalina Pehl, Dr. Catharine Pehl, Dr. Catherine Pehl