Dr. Katrina Walsh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Rude, unprofessional, uncaring staff
tried multiple times to make an appointment to see Dr Walsh for OB needs. Her staff on the phone and in person seemed angry, busy and incredibly rude on multiple occasions. Had to struggle to make an appointment earlier than 2 months away as a pregnant patient, they did not tell me to fill out any paperwork prior to appointment until I asked, and despite providing my medical insurance information prior to visit I was told at the front office that she did not take my insurance so I was unable to see her. I understand she may be a fantastic physician, but her staff is so rude and unprofessional I wonder why. If Dr Walsh is a wonderful physician, I do hope she wants to address these issues with her staff

December 14th, 2016
Caring, considerate, Great Care
She is the best Ob/GYN I have ever had. She is so caring and takes her time with you. She explains things very well and provides different options. She is knowledgeable and truly is the best.

December 14th, 2015
She delivered my first baby and was a healthy full term pregnancy, I love Dr. Walsh. She is smart, pays attention to details, and always makes me feel important. During your appointment the focus is on you and you are not rushed and she answers all questions and alleviates concerns. She is THE most caring and thorough OBGYN I have ever had, I am truly grateful that I have her as my doctor

December 11th, 2015
I have two children, both carried to term, because of her. Absolutely. the. Best.

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Walsh is outstanding
Dr. Walsh is THE most caring and thorough obgyn I have ever had. I trust her completely to be up on the latest medical information , and give me the best care possible. She is such a warm and personable Dr.

November 7th, 2015
Rude and unprofessional
Dr. Walsh is the most unprofessional MD that I have meet and I'm saying this in a nice way. I would never entrust this woman with my life or the life of my child. She is rude and classical example of what a physician is not!

September 30th, 2015
Doctor Fantastic!
She is funny, witty, personable a brilliant. An absolute gem in a sea of stiff clinical doctors. During your appointment the focus is on you and you are not rushed and she answers all questions and alleviates concerns. Sometimes you have a wait, usually not, but when you do that is because she has dropped everything to be with a patient to deliver her baby. So, a very good reason. She will do the same for you.

September 11th, 2015
Appt scheduling
Dr Walsh is an excellent physician, but if you are not an OB patient you might not get an appointment for 3-4 months. If you are having a problem this is unacceptable . Also I called back and tried to get my lab results and was disconnected 3x. Great physician but difficulty getting an appointment or needing follow up regarding a lab results or gyn problem.

June 30th, 2015
Wonderful!
I love Dr. Walsh. She is smart, pays attention to details, and always makes me feel important. I have been seeing her for over 10 years through regular visits and my pregnancy and birth of my twins. I would highly recommend her.

June 11th, 2015
GRATEFUL CARE!
I do understand her appointments are booked and its hard to get in to see her, but she is an awesome doctor that takes care of my needs and issues. Every appointment that I have with her was great, especially she doesn't make me feel like she is in a rush to get me in and out. I appreciate her and can't wait to see her on my next annual visit.

March 22nd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy a week ago. From the moment I met Dr. Walsh, I knew I had found a special and knowledgeable doctor. She is absolutely incredible. Dr. Walsh spends time with you and is very genuine and thorough in everything she does. She did an amazing job on my surgery and I am truly grateful that I have her as my doctor.

September 23rd, 2014
Very cold Staff. Overly cautious doctor
Getting an appointment is very tough even when you are sick. The front desk people almost always sound rude and cold. They are the most unfriendly they can be. Doctor is good but is overly cautious and you may very well end up with a c-section even if there are minor bumps during the labor.I believe that she is too inclined towards C-section. If you don't mind getting a C-section, then Dr Walsh is a great doctor because she will ensure that both mom and baby are safe and sound. But try to save yourself from the rude staff.