Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by StaceyM on Jun 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Walsh. She is smart, pays attention to details, and always makes me feel important. I have been seeing her for over 10 years through regular visits and my pregnancy and birth of my twins. I would highly recommend her.

GRATEFUL CARE! show details GRATEFUL CARE!
Jun 11th, 2015

I do understand her appointments are booked and its hard to get in to see her, but she is an awesome doctor that takes care of my needs and issues. Every appointment that I have with her was great, especially she doesn't make me feel like she is in a rush to get me in and out. I appreciate her and can't wait to see her on my next annual visit.

horrible show details horrible
Apr 1st, 2015

Very discriminate

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 22nd, 2015

I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy a week ago. From the moment I met Dr. Walsh, I knew I had found a special and knowledgeable doctor. She is absolutely incredible. Dr. Walsh spends time with you and is very genuine and thorough in everything she does. She did an amazing job on my surgery and I am truly grateful that I have her as my doctor.

Very cold Staff. Overly cautious doctor show details Very cold Staff. Overly cautious doctor
Sep 23rd, 2014

Getting an appointment is very tough even when you are sick. The front desk people almost always sound rude and cold. They are the most unfriendly they can be. Doctor is good but is overly cautious and you may very well end up with a c-section even if there are minor bumps during the labor.I believe that she is too inclined towards C-section. If you don't mind getting a C-section, then Dr Walsh is a great doctor because she will ensure that both mom and baby are safe and sound. But try to save yourself from the rude staff.

"I'm sorry, You're a liability" show details "I'm sorry, You're a liability"
by Donald Bell on May 13th, 2014

1 star reviews are typically from very disgruntled patients or something that was messed up on. We just didn't even get a chance to be patients. My wife is in her second trimester and called up for a routine ultrasound, and consultation. After dealing with an exasperated receptionist she was coldly informed that the doctor would not be able to schedule anything with her, not because of schedule, or insurance, but because she is a liability. I'm not sure I would ever trust this doctor with anything, and am recommending all my friends stay far far away. What kind of person turns a woman away from care because she might be a liability?

Sep 21st, 2012

she is the BEST!!!!

Feb 7th, 2012

Very caring and compassionate doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and very experienced. Highly recommend.

Best doctor in the world!!! show details Best doctor in the world!!!
Jan 30th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Walsh for 20 years now and she is absolutely the BEST!I have recommended her to all of my female family and friends!!

Sep 12th, 2011

Dr. Walsh oversaw my entire pregnancy and delivered our first baby. I was categorized as a high risk pregnancy and my comments are based on over 15 office visits throughout my pregnancy. Pros: 1)Dr. Walsh is the one of the most caring and knowledgeable OBs in the area (and we consulted with many). She's extremely good at what she does and both thorough and proactive in her approach. She hit many of my questions before I even asked them during visits and took a great deal of time in explaining the risks associated with each step throughout the pregnancy. 2)Both of her nurses are great to work with and personable. This is important as they field all calls and inquiries for Dr. Walsh via phone. Dr. Walsh does not return patient calls herself.3)In the case of an emergency, I was able to get in the same day although the wait was long at times.Cons:1)Dr. Walsh does not return patient phone calls. She has a zero tolerance policy on this and has her nurses mediate all inquiries. If your question is not answered (even follow-up questions following an appointment), you have to schedule another appointment to see her again to speak directly with her. 2)The administrative office staff and policies regarding insurance filing are unorganized, slow and frustrating. Maternity benefits were not verified until 90 days after the initial OB visit and only after I asked about them during a visit. Claims are not filed for 90 days after the office visit. Claims were filed for visits where the doctor was never seen (i.e. Dr. Walsh had to leave due to an emergency) since they go off of the appointment book and not another method to track whether the patient actually saw the doctor or not.3)Wait times can be long and appointments are sometimes canceled all together after a long wait. This is to be expected since shes an OB in a small practice and has to leave for deliveries however this can be managed by the staff a bit better. Patients should be told ahead of time and the time spent in waiting areas minimized when possible (and it IS possible at times) and given priority when rescheduling the appointment.Although I had some frustrating experiences, I would see Dr. Walsh again and would recommend her, especially for high risk pregnancies. She was fantastic during the delivery and genuinely cares about her patients as can been seen in her bedside manner and approach.

Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Katrina Walsh is AWESOME. Dr. Walsh is caring, she takes the time to listen to her patients. She will follow up with you after surgeries. Dr. Walsh staff is great, they will take the time with anyone that comes or call the office for Dr. Walsh. I just want to say, this doctor and her staff I would refer to anyone and everyone.

Great Care from Dr. Walsh and Dr. Sharma show details Great Care from Dr. Walsh and Dr. Sharma
by Joy J. on Jun 8th, 2010

Dr. Sharma was my primary doctor for a hysterectomy. Within 5 mins. of arriving on time for office visits, I was called into an exam room. Her staff set up all appointments for my after care. The surgery went great and she was able to give me a sweet horizontal bikini incision. She took so much care sewing me back up because she wanted the scar to heal well and not look so visible. I really appreciated that when she told me. The hospital was excellent. All the rooms are private and the room service is 4 Star (no lie!). Dr. Walsh came in after my surgery for a visit as well. She is energetic and thoughtful. You won't get any better than these two doctors. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!! I feel and look incredible!!

Simply the Best show details Simply the Best
by Anne Crumpacker on Feb 2nd, 2010

Is it sick to look forward to your OBGYN visit?My husband and I are so appreciative for Dr. Walsh's care throughout the past 13 years. She is fun and smart. She will quickly put you at ease during a routine visit, but when you need an excellent MD she will be ready. I couldn't have picked a better OB.

She saved my lige show details She saved my lige
Oct 14th, 2009

i was sent to the doctor by transfer from another hospital. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a caring and smart doctor. She is the personal person that I have come across in the health care. I am staying with her and not returning to my old OB

Jul 16th, 2009

Wonderful doctor and medical practice. Definately worth the wait!