A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushal Tamboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushal Tamboli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaushal Tamboli, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamboli graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tamboli has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaushal Ramanlal Tamboli MD, MBBS, and BS is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kaushal R. Tamboli practice?
- Dr. Kaushal Tamboli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kaushal Tamboli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See Downey Internists, Downey Cardiologists, Downey General Practitioners, and Downey Cardiothoracic Surgeons.