Learn more about Dr. Kaushal Tamboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushal Tamboli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamboli
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tamboli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaushal Tamboli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamboli graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamboli has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaushal R Tamboli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kaushal R. Tamboli practice?
- Dr. Kaushal Tamboli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kaushal Tamboli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Lynwood Internists and Lynwood Cardiologists.