A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushal Tamboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushal Tamboli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamboli
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tamboli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaushal Tamboli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamboli graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamboli has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaushal R Tamboli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kaushal R. Tamboli practice?
- Dr. Kaushal Tamboli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kaushal Tamboli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Lynwood Internists and Lynwood Cardiologists.