Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand
Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Farhoomand is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Tri-City Medical Center. Dr. Farhoomand has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.
Dr. Safouh Malhis
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Oceanside, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Frank Corona
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Oceanside, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Peter Zamfirescu-Alexander
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Oceanside, CA 0 mi37