A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaveh Nabavighadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaveh Nabavighadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaveh Nabavighadi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavighadi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Nabavighadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaveh A Nabavighadi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kaveh A. Nabavighadi practice?
- Dr. Kaveh Nabavighadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaveh Nabavighadi practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.