A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Desai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans