A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Desai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Kay Desai MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavita K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Kavita Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Desai practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.