A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Desai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Kay Desai MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavita K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Kavita Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Desai practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.