A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Goel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Goel MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Goel practice?
- Dr. Kavita Goel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kavita Goel practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.