A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kavita Goel practice?
Dr. Kavita Goel practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.