A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Marri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavitha Marri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Marri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad.
Dr. Marri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Marri BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Marri practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Marri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kavitha Marri practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.