A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kawanaa Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kawanaa Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kawanaa Deshawn Carter MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kawanaa D. Carter practice?
- Dr. Kawanaa Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kawanaa Carter practices Neurological Surgery near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Neurological Surgeons.