A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Park, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Loren Park MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kay L. Park practice?
- Dr. Kay Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Kay Park practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Ophthalmologists.