A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Philips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Philips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Philips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Philips graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Philips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Lynn Philips MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kay L. Philips practice?
- Dr. Kay Philips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kay Philips practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists.