A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Philips is Excellent. Dr. Philips has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Philips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Philips graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Philips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center - Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Philips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kay Philips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay L. Philips practice?
Dr. Kay Philips practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Philips, Dr. Kathie Philips, Dr. Katheryn Philips, Dr. Katy Philips, Dr. Karyn Philips, Dr. Kara Philips, Dr. Karin Philips, Dr. Cathryn Philips