Learn more about Dr. Kaye Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaye Wilkins, , Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaye Wilkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaye Evan Wilkins MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kaye E. Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Kaye Wilkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaye Wilkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.