A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaye Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaye Wilkins, , Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaye Wilkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaye E. Wilkins practice?
Dr. Kaye Wilkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.