A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaye Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaye Wilkins, , Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkins
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaye Wilkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaye Evan Wilkins MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kaye E. Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Kaye Wilkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaye Wilkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.