A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayvan Amini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayvan Amini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amini
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Amini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayvan Amini, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amini graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayvan Amini DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kayvan Amini practice?
- Dr. Kayvan Amini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kayvan Amini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Hollywood, FL.