A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayvan Amini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayvan Amini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayvan Amini, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amini graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayvan Amini DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kayvan Amini practice?
- Dr. Kayvan Amini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kayvan Amini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.