A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kedambady Sheka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kedambady Sheka, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheka graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Sheka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kedambady P Sheka MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kedambady P. Sheka practice?
- Dr. Kedambady Sheka has 1 office location.
Dr. Kedambady Sheka practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.