A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keiko Kimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keiko Kimura is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keiko Kimura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimura graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kimura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keiko Kimura MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keiko Kimura practice?
- Dr. Keiko Kimura has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keiko Kimura practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hartsdale Internists and Hartsdale Geriatric Doctors.