Learn more about Dr. Keiko Kimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keiko Kimura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimura
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kimura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keiko Kimura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimura graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kimura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keiko Kimura MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keiko Kimura practice?
- Dr. Keiko Kimura has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keiko Kimura practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hartsdale Internists and Hartsdale Geriatric Doctors.