A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Harmon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Andrew Harmon MD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Keith Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Harmon practices Surgery, Urology, and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Surgeons, Somerville Urologists, and Somerville Oncologists.