Surgeons

East Shore
1055 Hylan Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10305
718-351-0654
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by New Jersey on Feb 10th, 2014

Dr. Berman was absolutely amazing. I went to two different Doctors before meeting Dr Berman. I knew within the first two minutes of my consultation, that he was the Doctor for me. I went to him for two consultations before scheduling my breast lift and augmentation, just to make sure my initial thoughts were what I felt comfortable with. He was more than happy to schedule a second consultation, free of charge. I just got my surgery February 5th, 2014 and I am so confident in my decision. They called me the next day to see how I was feeling, which I thought was very professional. I went today for my post op appointment to remove my bandages and he spent as much time as I wanted answering all of my questions. I hope by me writing this that it helps women out there looking for a Dr that they could trust. If I had to do this again, I would definitely choose Dr Berman all over again!

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

Very helpful staff and excellent care.

|  best dr  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

I had my tummy tuck with Dr Berman 4 years ago. His bedside manners is excleent, very kind, considerate, left no question un answered. Dr Berman made a big difference in my life and I was ver pleased with my surgery. I have recomended all my friends to DR Berman.

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr Berman performed surgery to remove the puffiness under my eyes. This was over 8 years ago, and I have never had a problem with them since. In my opinion, he is a dedicated, highly skilled, and compassionate physician. Above all, he is a Gentleman and consummate Professional. I would recommend him highly to anyone seeking to improve their self-image. Drew Tirrito

|  Thank you for changing my life.  |  show details
by Marie on Jun 2nd, 2010

Dr. Berman thank you for changing my life. Dr. Berman the entire process was effortless with your wonderful staff. Once again, thank you Dr. Berman for making the world see the real beauty I couldnt see. Thank you so much.

|  BEST PLASTIC SURGEON  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

Dr. Berman is the best doctor. I had consultation with other doctors,but i choose Dr. berman to do my tummy tuck and breast aug, I am very happy with my result. Dr. Berman explained in details about my surgery . Dr. Berman is very easy to talk to. Since,my surgery my sister and her friends went to Dr, Berman. Iwould all my friends and family to Dr, Berman.

|  Calmed my fears  |  show details
by Tosha S. Phillips on Jan 24th, 2010

I considered getting breast implants for 10yrs. In that time I had met several doctors, but each appointment left me with concerns. After meeting with Dr. Berman I was convinced I had found my doctor. He explained the procedure completely and addresses all my concern real and imagined. He was sensitive to my needs and took the time to talk me through them. He listened to my goals and gave me realistic ideas of possible results. I would recommend him to my family and friends and needless to say I LOVE my results.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Oct 17th, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. Berman my a few of my friends who were all very happy. My surgery went fine and I am very pleased. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

|  Avoid Dr. Keith Berman  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr Berman destroyed my life. He botched a surgery he performed on me, he offered no solutions for me, and it ended up costing me thousands and thousands of dollars payed to other doctors to try and fix what he did to me. He even lied to me more than once, and made this horrible situation worse, and on top of all that he tried to make a profit off of what he did to me by trying to charge me hundreds of dollars (on top of the $4000.00 i already paid him)for his time just to address the problems that he caused with his surgery. Biggest mistake i ever made was trusting Dr Keith Berman.