Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Oct 7th, 2011

Very helpful staff and excellent care.

best dr show details best dr
Jun 4th, 2010

I had my tummy tuck with Dr Berman 4 years ago. His bedside manners is excleent, very kind, considerate, left no question un answered. Dr Berman made a big difference in my life and I was ver pleased with my surgery. I have recomended all my friends to DR Berman.

Thank you for changing my life. show details Thank you for changing my life.
by Marie on Jun 2nd, 2010

Dr. Berman thank you for changing my life. Dr. Berman the entire process was effortless with your wonderful staff. Once again, thank you Dr. Berman for making the world see the real beauty I couldnt see. Thank you so much.

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON show details BEST PLASTIC SURGEON
May 19th, 2010

Dr. Berman is the best doctor. I had consultation with other doctors,but i choose Dr. berman to do my tummy tuck and breast aug, I am very happy with my result. Dr. Berman explained in details about my surgery . Dr. Berman is very easy to talk to. Since,my surgery my sister and her friends went to Dr, Berman. Iwould all my friends and family to Dr, Berman.

Calmed my fears show details Calmed my fears
by Tosha S. Phillips on Jan 24th, 2010

I considered getting breast implants for 10yrs. In that time I had met several doctors, but each appointment left me with concerns. After meeting with Dr. Berman I was convinced I had found my doctor. He explained the procedure completely and addresses all my concern real and imagined. He was sensitive to my needs and took the time to talk me through them. He listened to my goals and gave me realistic ideas of possible results. I would recommend him to my family and friends and needless to say I LOVE my results.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Anonymous on Oct 17th, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. Berman my a few of my friends who were all very happy. My surgery went fine and I am very pleased. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Avoid Dr. Keith Berman show details Avoid Dr. Keith Berman
Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr Berman destroyed my life. He botched a surgery he performed on me, he offered no solutions for me, and it ended up costing me thousands and thousands of dollars payed to other doctors to try and fix what he did to me. He even lied to me more than once, and made this horrible situation worse, and on top of all that he tried to make a profit off of what he did to me by trying to charge me hundreds of dollars (on top of the $4000.00 i already paid him)for his time just to address the problems that he caused with his surgery. Biggest mistake i ever made was trusting Dr Keith Berman.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse