A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Damsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Damsker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Damsker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damsker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Damsker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Evan Damsker MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Damsker practice?
- Dr. Keith Damsker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Keith Damsker practices Internal Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.