A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Downing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Downing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Downing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Downing practice?
Dr. Keith Downing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.