A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Guevarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guevarra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guevarra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Guevarra, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevarra graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Guevarra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Poscablo Guevarra DO and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith P. Guevarra practice?
- Dr. Keith Guevarra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Guevarra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.