A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Hollingsworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Hollingsworth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Keith Hollingsworth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Keith Hollingsworth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canal Winchester, OH and Millersport, OH.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.