A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kusunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kusunis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusunis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kusunis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kusunis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusunis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kusunis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Kusunis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Kusunis practice?
- Dr. Keith Kusunis has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kusunis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors, Pomona Family Physicians, and Pomona Geriatric Doctors.