A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kusunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kusunis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kusunis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusunis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kusunis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kusunis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan