A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith LaDu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith LaDu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaDu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaDu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. LaDu graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaDu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan LaDu DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. LaDu practice?
- Dr. Keith LaDu has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith LaDu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.