A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith LaDu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith LaDu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. LaDu graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. LaDu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Grant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LaDu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. LaDu practice?
Dr. Keith LaDu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Hilliard, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.