A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith March:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith March, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. March graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. March has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith L March MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. March practice?
- Dr. Keith March has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith March practices Internal Medicine near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Internists.