Learn more about Dr. Keith Markey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Markey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Markey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Markey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lee Markey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Markey practice?
- Dr. Keith Markey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Markey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.