A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Markey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Markey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Markey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Markey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lee Markey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Markey practice?
- Dr. Keith Markey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Markey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bulverde, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.