A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Markey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Markey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Markey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Markey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans