A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mullins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mullins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan