A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mullins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mullins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Martin Mullins MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Keith Mullins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Mullins practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.