Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Muramoto
Dr. Keith Muramoto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Muramoto is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco, So. San Francisco Medical Cntr and Santa Rosa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Muramoto has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Keith Muramoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.
Dr. M Ranginwala
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Kunal Mehtani
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Sally Yu
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi28