A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Muramoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Muramoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muramoto graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Muramoto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Muramoto MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Muramoto practice?
- Dr. Keith Muramoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Muramoto practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Emergency Physicians.