A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Newby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Newby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newby
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Newby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Newby, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newby graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Newby has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith H Newby MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith H. Newby practice?
- Dr. Keith Newby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Newby practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.