A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Newby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Newby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Newby, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newby graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Newby has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith H Newby MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith H. Newby practice?
- Dr. Keith Newby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Newby practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.