A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Peachey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Peachey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peachey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Peachey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peachey graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Peachey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
- Osf St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Peachey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Peachey practice?
- Dr. Keith Peachey has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Peachey practices Family Medicine near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Family Physicians.