A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Reisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Reisler, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Reisler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reisler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Reisler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Reisler practice?
- Dr. Keith Reisler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Reisler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.