Dr. Keith Reisler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2014
Best OB/GYN in DFW
I was referred in 2006 to Dr. Reisler by a friend who has been a patient of Dr. Reisler's since 1996. I cannot say enough good things about the wonderful bedside manner and compassion of Dr. Reisler towards me as a patient. It he is running late for an appointment he always apologizes and is very sincere in doing so. Being an ob/gyn I expect this can happen once in awhile. Once it is your time with the doctor you will not feel rushed as if he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. Dr. Reisler will spend the time to find out if you have any needs or concerns. If there is a concern that maybe out of his speciality he will give a referral and will follow up on test results. If you are looking for an experienced soft spoken doctor look no further.

July 10th, 2014
great doctor, great staff
He has been my doctor for over a year and a half. I came to him with an abnormal pap, which resulted in a hysterectomy. Through out the whole journey Dr. Reisler walked with me and his nurses were incredible. I can't speak highly enough about Catherine or Sheila. If you get either one of these ladies, they will take great care of you. If you are looking for someone to see you as a person and not just a number, this is the office. They take care of you from beginning to end.

June 23rd, 2014
Greatness
I saw Dr. Reisler quite a few years ago he held my hand through so many things in my life health and personal. To this day I see him around he is still the same person I will continue to have the greatest respect for him.

September 26th, 2013
smart doctor
I feel Dr. Reisler is an excellent doctor due to his knowledge and compassion. I strongly recommend him.

November 21st, 2012
Dr. Keith Reisler is very professional and knows what he is doing. He always references studies he has read and never leads his patients in the wrong way. I also like the fact that he listens to the patients questions and concerns.

September 16th, 2012
Keith Reisler is the very best Doctor I've ever seen! I had an operation by another Dr. once. He visited me in hospital and discovered I was being given a wrong drug that was making me very sick. I'll always believe he saved my life! He's awesome.

May 23rd, 2012
I recently moved back to Texas and starting over with new doctors. Dr Reisler was recommended and I made an appt for my annual checkup. He was excellent, as was the staff. I feel like I made a great choice in doctors.

January 12th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor!
I was a high risk patient with twins and Dr Reisler got me through every step. I had to be in the hospital towards the end and he came to see me pretty much everyday. He is a very caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

November 30th, 2010
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN A+++LOOK NO FURTHER
I am so greatful to have him as my physician, he is caring,loving and so dedicated to his patients! He was not on call when I went into labor yet came in to deliver my baby as I was a high risk patient. He has a great bedside manner and knows how to calm you. If you want a great physician look no further now I know why he was voted one of the top OB-GYN surgeons in the US!!!! Thank you Dr Reisler

July 12th, 2010
Great doctor! Highly Recommend!
Dr Reisler is a great doctor! I was scheduled for a hysterectomy for crazy heavy bleeding from fibroid tumors. A friend recommended I see Dr Reisler. He spent so much time with me and explained all of my options. He was so patient. He was able to remove the fibroid with a small telescope thru my cervix with no incisions as a day surgery. I decided to go this way. I was on my feet the next day. I love Dr. Reisler. Without him I would have had a major surgery and a long recovery.

May 6th, 2010
Agatha
Best OBGYN - I have ever had! I had a horrible/high risk pregnancy,but Dr.Reisler got me through it. I am glad I choose him for my OBGYN.