Dr. Keith Reisler, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.6206896551724 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Best OB/GYN in DFW  |  show details
by Plano Belle on Dec 9th, 2014

I was referred in 2006 to Dr. Reisler by a friend who has been a patient of Dr. Reisler's since 1996. I cannot say enough good things about the wonderful bedside manner and compassion of Dr. Reisler towards me as a patient. It he is running late for an appointment he always apologizes and is very sincere in doing so. Being an ob/gyn I expect this can happen once in awhile. Once it is your time with the doctor you will not feel rushed as if he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. Dr. Reisler will spend the time to find out if you have any needs or concerns. If there is a concern that maybe out of his speciality he will give a referral and will follow up on test results. If you are looking for an experienced soft spoken doctor look no further.

|  great doctor, great staff  |  show details
by Kimery Dobbs on Jul 10th, 2014

He has been my doctor for over a year and a half. I came to him with an abnormal pap, which resulted in a hysterectomy. Through out the whole journey Dr. Reisler walked with me and his nurses were incredible. I can't speak highly enough about Catherine or Sheila. If you get either one of these ladies, they will take great care of you. If you are looking for someone to see you as a person and not just a number, this is the office. They take care of you from beginning to end.

|  Greatness  |  show details
by Kathy Barkins-Agbeshie on Jun 23rd, 2014

I saw Dr. Reisler quite a few years ago he held my hand through so many things in my life health and personal. To this day I see him around he is still the same person I will continue to have the greatest respect for him.

|  smart doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

I feel Dr. Reisler is an excellent doctor due to his knowledge and compassion. I strongly recommend him.

|  So glad I found this Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Paige Jackson on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr, Reisler and his staff are so amazing!!! I am new to the practice after being referred to him by by General Physician. They have all been so caring, kind and professional with wonderful bedside manner. I came from a practice where the doctor and staff were all rude an disrespectful. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Reisler, I only wish I had found him a long time ago. I can Highly recommend this practice. Paige Jackson

Nov 21st, 2012

Dr. Keith Reisler is very professional and knows what he is doing. He always references studies he has read and never leads his patients in the wrong way. I also like the fact that he listens to the patients questions and concerns.

Sep 16th, 2012

Keith Reisler is the very best Doctor I've ever seen! I had an operation by another Dr. once. He visited me in hospital and discovered I was being given a wrong drug that was making me very sick. I'll always believe he saved my life! He's awesome.

May 23rd, 2012

I recently moved back to Texas and starting over with new doctors. Dr Reisler was recommended and I made an appt for my annual checkup. He was excellent, as was the staff. I feel like I made a great choice in doctors.

|  BEST OB-GYN IN DFW  |  show details
by chynagirl2 at Citysearch on Mar 14th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr Reisler is the best OB-GYN in Dallas Fort Worth hands down! Great Bed side manner very compassionate and thorough spends alot of time with his patients. Has a great way of calming the patient. Super Super doctor only thing left for him to do is walk on water!!! A

|  Great doctor and staff  |  show details
by ISLANDGIRL365 at Citysearch on Jan 5th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr Reisler is very compassionate and patient. He helped me understand a condition that was diagnosed but not explained by another physician. it put me more at ease and will refer family and friends to him. His staff worked with my needs and they were just as patient and kind as Dr Reisler.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

I was a high risk patient with twins and Dr Reisler got me through every step. I had to be in the hospital towards the end and he came to see me pretty much everyday. He is a very caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN A LOOK NO FURTHER  |  show details
by Shirley Kretz on Nov 30th, 2010

I am so greatful to have him as my physician, he is caring,loving and so dedicated to his patients! He was not on call when I went into labor yet came in to deliver my baby as I was a high risk patient. He has a great bedside manner and knows how to calm you. If you want a great physician look no further now I know why he was voted one of the top OB-GYN surgeons in the US!!!! Thank you Dr Reisler

|  5050  |  show details
by sheila125 at Citysearch on Sep 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

He has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is very supportive and patient. The wait is not long. There was mold in the water cooler and the first samples for prenatal vitamins were expired. Too bad I didn`t realize that until I was half way thought the packet. I do still think it was a both instances were a fluke but still.

|  Great doctor! Highly Recommend!  |  show details
by CD Mom1001 on Jul 12th, 2010

Dr Reisler is a great doctor! I was scheduled for a hysterectomy for crazy heavy bleeding from fibroid tumors. A friend recommended I see Dr Reisler. He spent so much time with me and explained all of my options. He was so patient. He was able to remove the fibroid with a small telescope thru my cervix with no incisions as a day surgery. I decided to go this way. I was on my feet the next day. I love Dr. Reisler. Without him I would have had a major surgery and a long recovery.

|  Agatha  |  show details
May 6th, 2010

Best OBGYN - I have ever had! I had a horrible/high risk pregnancy,but Dr.Reisler got me through it. I am glad I choose him for my OBGYN.

|  Caring and compassionate doctor  |  show details
by sencinosa on Mar 10th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Reisler`s for seven years. He has delivered two of my children and will be delivering another one in a few months. Dr. Reisler has always been a very caring and involved doctor. He makes his patients and their well being his number one priority. His office and his staff are all very welcoming and take their time with you, making sure that your visit is a postive experience. Many doctors out there just rush through your appointment and don`t even get to know you. Dr. Reisler takes the time to get to know you and your family and is very easy to talk to about issues or problems that you may have. I would recommend Dr. Reisler to anyone that is looking for a kind and caring OBGYN. I think that he and his staff are great!!

by jccall on Jan 5th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have been seeing Dr. Reisler for many years now and have recommended many of my friends to him. He has delivered two of my children and helped me through a miscarriage. I must say he took the miscarriage very hard. He had tears in his eyes when he had t

|  This is a Truly Great Doctor!  |  show details
by ApacheMom on Dec 31st, 2008 on kudzu.com

I had infertility issues in trying to conceive my first child. The doctor I was seeing had me doing all kinds of crazy things. When I switched to Dr. Reisler, he took an approach that was much more relaxing and condusive to my personality. I ended up delivering two beautiful children with his help and am forever grateful to him and his staff for being so wonderful through all of my "psycho" behavior!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
by carol0508 on Nov 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I was very pleased with the services of Dr. Keith Reisler. He was recommended to me by my physician. He was caring and professional. He diagnosed a significant medical issue that was missed by my former physician. I give him my highest recommendation!

by zashin on Oct 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have known Dr. Keith Reisler for over 20 years. I always have confidence that he will provide excellent care to my patients. It is obivous to me that he cares about his patients and always goes that extra step in their management. Several years ago, Dr.

|  Absolutely wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 26th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Reisler delivered both of my children and he was absolutely wonderful. Great bedside manners. Would recommend to anyone looking for a ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by momjan on Jun 19th, 2007 on citysearch.com

wonderful doctor. extraordinary person. treats his patients like members of his family. Didn't know I'd be comfortable with a male doctor, but I'll never see a female again. A nurse at the hospital recommended him. I know he was in D Magazine as one

by cathiee on May 13th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Reisler is a great doctor and a great person! He got me thru 2 very difficult pregnancies and also performed a gynecologic surgery on me later. He is the nicest guy and treats his patients like members of his family, he really cares. I am a nurse a