A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Rose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan