A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Susko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Susko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Susko, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Susko graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Susko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Stephen Susko MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Susko practice?
- Dr. Keith Susko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Susko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Physiatrists.