A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Yabumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Yabumoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Yabumoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabumoto graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Yabumoto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Nori Yabumoto MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith N. Yabumoto practice?
- Dr. Keith Yabumoto has 8 office locations.
Dr. Keith Yabumoto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Alhambra Internists and Alhambra Cardiologists.