A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Yabumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Yabumoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yabumoto
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yabumoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Yabumoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabumoto graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Yabumoto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Nori Yabumoto MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith N. Yabumoto practice?
- Dr. Keith Yabumoto has 8 office locations.
Dr. Keith Yabumoto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Alhambra Internists and Alhambra Cardiologists.