A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley Jacqmin Phillips MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelley J. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Kelley Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelley Phillips practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.