A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellie Longdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellie Longdon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longdon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Longdon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellie Ann Longdon MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kellie A. Longdon practice?
- Dr. Kellie Longdon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kellie Longdon practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deridder, LA.
See Sarasota Internists.