A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desouza Sanders graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desouza Sanders has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desouza Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Desouza Sanders practice?
Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Medford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.