A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desouza Sanders graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desouza Sanders has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Kelly Desouza Sanders MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Desouza Sanders practice?
- Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Desouza Sanders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Medford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.