A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Koay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Koay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Koay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koay graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Koay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly WeiWei Koay MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly W. Koay practice?
- Dr. Kelly Koay has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Koay practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Kingston Springs, TN.
See Kingston Springs Internists and Kingston Springs Pediatricians.