A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Roy, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Roy, MD, PC is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly H Roy MD and PC is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly H. Roy practice?
- Dr. Kelly Roy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Roy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.