A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Siu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Siu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Siu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Antioch Medical Cntr
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ka-Lai Siu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Siu practice?
- Dr. Kelly Siu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Siu practices Ophthalmology near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Antioch Ophthalmologists.