A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Spratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Spratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Spratt, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spratt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Spratt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Anne Spratt DO and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Spratt practice?
- Dr. Kelly Spratt has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Spratt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Berwyn Internists and Berwyn Cardiologists.