A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Ussery-Kronhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Ussery-Kronhaus, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ussery-Kronhaus
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ussery-Kronhaus Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ussery-Kronhaus graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ussery-Kronhaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly G Ussery-Kronhaus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly G. Ussery-Kronhaus practice?
- Dr. Kelly Ussery-Kronhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Ussery-Kronhaus practices Family Medicine near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Primary Care Doctors.