A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Busch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Busch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Busch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James Busch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Busch practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Busch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Busch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.