A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Busch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Busch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Busch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Busch practice?
Dr. Kenneth Busch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.