A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Carle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Carle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carle graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Carle MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Carle practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Carle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Carle practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson Anesthesiologists and Towson Pain Management Doctors.