A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Chan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Chan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Chan DO is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Chan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Chan practices Neurology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Neurologists.