A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Covone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Covone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Covone graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Covone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth C Covone DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Covone practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Covone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Covone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.