A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Covone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Covone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Covone graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Covone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Covone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Covone practice?
Dr. Kenneth Covone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.