A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Diddie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Diddie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Diddie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Diddie graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Diddie has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diddie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Diddie practice?
Dr. Kenneth Diddie practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.