A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Diddie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Diddie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Diddie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Diddie graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Diddie has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Diddie MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Diddie practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Diddie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Diddie practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.