A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Diddie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Diddie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diddie
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diddie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Diddie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Diddie graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Diddie has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Diddie MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Diddie practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Diddie has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Diddie practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Westlake Village, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.